Monday 5 May 2014

The Story of the Wheel

I had to buy Hercules a new wheel the other day. He did have a wooden wheel but he was peeing in it and it was hard to clean. I thought I'd get him a nice new silent spinner instead.

First off, this thing is huge! It's the 12 inch spinner and I had a bit of a panic when I put it in the cage and it didn't fit! Then I took it off the stand and attached it to the bars and it fit perfectly. I love the colour, the purple looks really great in his cage, and true to it's name, it is very quiet. No hamster wheel will ever be silent, but it is a very quiet wheel. Hercules can also run on it with a perfectly straight back, which is vital. 

It took Hercules a while to get into it, he did need a bit of coaxing, but once he got into it and gave it a test drive he was off! Now his nice new wheel is his very favourite toy and he quite happily spends hours in the thing! 

"Why are you taking my picture? It's time to RUN!"

No comments:

Post a Comment